Whether it’s a job site that needs months worth of freight management, or a single piece of special cargo, our customers need transportation solutions from professionals who have the experience and attention to detail to oversee the entire project.
From helping you build the freight budget into your bids to delivering the final bolt, and everything in between, Rome has a proven reputation for being THE choice for project cargo.
• Transport Planning & Load Design
• Load Tracking & Schedule Management
• Pilot Cars, Permits, Special Equipment & Route Analysis
• Multimodal Solutions, Worldwide Coverage
• Site-To-Site / Door-To-Door Service
• Direct Vendor Management
• Ad-Hoc Expediting
• Import / Export Customs Clearance and Compliance Management
• Cargo Insurance
• Machinery, Cranes & Equipment
• Renewable Infrastructure, Wind Turbines & Solar
• Infrastructure / Land development
• Construction Job Sites
• Greenfield Development
• Energy, Oil & Gas Exploration/Development
• Industrial Projects
• Marine Ports & Bulk Handling
• Equipment Relocation
Our cranes and special equipment are often oversized and go to rural and off-the-grid jobsites. I have been using Rome Transportation as my primary carrier for all the detailed and complicated shipments we need buy or send, either in the USA or Canada (and even Mexico). The Rome team consistently demonstrates the ability to go above and beyond to make sure things go smoothly and their ability to respond and fix any challenge along the way is why they are my number one choice. Keep up the good work Rome!